Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day means NO School

I don't mind the snow but I think I would rather have the kids at school. They were in and out of the house all day tracking snow in and leaving the doors open, it was driving me crazy. It started barely snowing last night and the girls were so excited because they didn't want to have to go to school. They started planning all the fun things they could do in the snow, and I told them not to get their hopes up because it probably would be melted by tomorrow morning. Well, I guess I was wrong. Then Tori tells me she prayed for it to snow a whole bunch when she went to bed last night.

This was at about 6:30 this morning

Tim measured the snow on our car and it was 9 inches deep and the picture below is our picnic table.

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Nice snow pics! I left you a comment on my own blog about the photoshop thing. Cuz I wasnt' thinking straight.

Kaptured by Koren said...

i'm so jealous. we got snow here, but in portland. and yes we're close by, but got nothin'. just some nice ice. nick called me from work and said there was snow all over. well, i have yet to see it!

Dany said...

Have I mentioned that I HATE SNOW?