Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Tori !!!

Here we are celebrating your Birthday again, you’re 11 years old now and turning into such a beautiful young girl. You have such a big heart and your always willing to help someone in need, unless there‘s blood, then you panic and get sick to your stomach. Your just like me, only I've learned to not panic until it’s all over because you have no choice when it’s your own kids. I know you will one day make a wonderful mother because of your love for others. You have come a long way since you were 5 years old sitting on our front porch dissecting the frog to see if it was going to have babies.
You have always liked being in the spotlight, even when you were only 4 years old and singing over and over again, “I want to be a star”, You loved to entertain and when I would turn the camera off, you would tell me just one more song. Even just taking your pictures you would pose, I would tell you to say cheese and you would make the funniest grins. You also enjoy taking pictures and filming, like all the times you would make Tylee and Taegan act in your movie you made up while we were gone. Maybe one day you will have a career in the film industry.
But for now, you have a long road ahead of you and you’re going to face many challenges and those challenges may try and lead you astray. You need to stay on the straight and narrow path and remember who you are and where you’re going.
It’s never too early to set goals for yourself. We are proud that you are our daughter. We love you very much and want you to always remember we’re here for you.
Live for Today, Plan for Tomorrow, and Remember Yesterday.
We love you Tori!

No comments: