Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's been a while

Its seems like its been forever since I've blogged and I have birthdays and a school dance coming up that I will need to blog so I have a lot to catch up on. I can't post pictures out of the order from when they were taken, it's one of those OCD things. I don't know where the time goes December and January are so busy. So anyway I'm catching up with a few pictures from Christmas and a couple pictures of Tylee and Taegan before they went to their Christmas program.



This is half of the room













and this is the other half












Bo and Kenny doing a chest bump, they were trying to get Jake to do it and he looked at them like they were crazy.









I made this pillow for Maddy but Payton wasn't giving it up, she drug it around everywhere she went.







Tami made this blanket for Taegan










I got a thumbs up from Kenny, so I guess I did good.











Toni and Mariah, they're always posing.












Colton was teaching Maddy how to make a heart shape with her fingers.









Tylee waiting patiently for a present to open.











Tori posing for the camera
These are pictures of Tylee and Taegan when they were all dressed up for their Christmas program. I loved they way they were posing with each other so I wanted to share them.

No comments: