Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing monkey

Tim plays this game with the girls they call monkey, I'm not quite sure why its called that except for he kind of sounds and looks like a mad gorilla while he's running around chasing them. I got some great shots of them playing, I'm sure Tim will get the award in our family for the funnest parent. Tylee's friend Tayah had spent the night and I'm sure she thinks Tim is crazy, I think she might be a little afraid of him now.

That's Tayah hiding behind Tylee in the background.

Even our dog Roxy likes to play, only I think she's protecting the girls from the monkey.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Makes me wanna come over and "play" sometime......or at least watch! lol

Kaptured by Koren said...

you guys are crazy. doesn't take much to entertain you. :) in response to some of your comments, thanks, i like the pic of jill too. so pretty and the day was just awesome. and the other one: haven't decided yet about baby #3. it's still in negotiations, not off the table, but not in the works either. i'll keep you posted. :)