I'm not sure what Tim got into but he sure had a lot of energy this night. He was running around the house playing all these games with the girls, they were having so much fun. It reminded me of when they were little especially when he was doing the bull riding. I think that might have to be Toni's last ride though, big girls don't get to ride the bull anymore. Then he was playing this game where he would hold onto one end of the tie to my bath robe and the girls would hold onto the other end and then he would run around the family room flinging them back and forth to see who falls first. I was worried Taegan might get stepped on if she fell but she didn't care sometimes I think she's tougher than her sisters.
Toni
Tori
Tylee
Taegan
Tylee
Tori
Toni's last bull ride (14 years old)
one of Toni's first bull rides (4 years old)
Tim flipping Taegandon't mind the underwear shot






3 comments:
i totally remember tim flipping tylee like that too. :) nick does that with reagan now, ethan's too big now. it's fun when they can play like that with dad, then we don't have to expend the high energy to do it. ;)
Tayah is having Tylee withdrawls. Tim sounds like a fun dad. I hate to be the one to mention this but Tim had a lot more hair back then (he he). Hair or not Tim is awesome :->.
Post a Comment