Soccer begins and our life ends! With all four girls playing we live, eat, and breath soccer for the next four months. It such a crazy schedule between games, practices, church callings, homework, and school that we rarely have time to sit down to eat dinner together. Tim is usually running a couple of the girls to practices while I'm home with the other two helping with homework, working on laundry (which is never ending), and getting dinner ready. I try to get Tylee and Taegan fed and into bed before Tim gets home with Toni and Tori, then they grab a quick bite, start homework, then off to bed to start all over again! Some days I feel so bad for Toni, she is constantly going. She's up at 5:00am, leaves at 6:00 for seminary, then off to school, doesn't get home from school until a little after 4:00pm, then barley has time to walk in the door and get her stuff together so Tim can get the girls to practice or if she has a game then she is picked up from school at 3:00 and off to Bakersfield or somewhere else for her game. By the time she gets home its 8:30 and sometimes even later. I guess as long as she wants to do it and can keep up with all her school work and still get good grades then if she's happy, I'm happy! I'm not sure about Tim because he's the one that does most of the running! It's always fun in the beginning but by the end of the season, we ALL can't wait for it to be over!
The first 3 pictures are of Toni, she is in the orange #6

These last 3 pictures are Tylee in blue #6
Taegan's season begins a little later than the other girls so her pictures will be posted after her first game!






No comments:
Post a Comment