I got more film developed since the post "Thank goodness for digital cameras" from Sep.24th. I started with 35 rolls and now I have 27 left. I just grab a couple of roll out of this zip lock bag that they are all in and it seems like every time Tylee is in most of the pictures. Out of the last two I got developed one of them wasn't even my roll of film but I still had to pay for it. It was a neighbor of ours in Washington, and none of our kids were even in any of the pictures. It was really weird because it wasn't people we even use to hang out with. Any how, here are some of the latest pictures.
Tylee

Tylee
Tylee
Tylee
Tylee
Toni, Tori, & Tylee
Easter 2002
Taegan
4 mon.
4 mon.
Taegan in her rain coat.
Everyone has to have one
of those in Washington
Christmas 2002
Toni & Tori
(my dad)
Tylee
Me & Tim



















1 comment:
They all look alike when they were little accept teagan> She looked so much different. She was adorable.
Post a Comment