You have to check out this video of Tylee standing on the counter in the bathroom checking herself out. Toni comes out and said, "you have to come and see this". I had no idea what I was about to see but the first thing I did was grab my camera and I'm glad I did. Tylee was dancing in the mirror and talking to herself, it was so funny. I did get her permission to put this on my blog before I did because I didn't want her to be mad at me. Her face was so cute when she turned around and realized we were all standing there watching her because of course when Toni told me to come see, the other kids followed like little ducks.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Tabi that is soooo funny!!! I love moments like that. I can't believe she let you blog it - way cool!!
Those are the best kind of videos! Its funnt that she will look back at that one day and think she was so silly. I am glad she let you blog about it because it was hilarious!
Post a Comment