Here's the after results of Toni's hair. We highlighted her hair once before and I think it came out a little too blond, so this time I toned it down a bit. She really liked it right after it was finished and now I think she would like it to be blonder because her friends said they didn't really notice she had it done. We could probably go a little lighter next time.


This is her school picture I put it on here so you can see the before look.






2 comments:
Wow! Now I am even more impressed! They came out really good.
I think it's the perfectionist in you that does such a great job... that's why I send Jimi to you. I can't believe how old Toni looks, I remember when she was afraid of dogs, loved popcycles, grandma was the best in the world, and running full speed into your NEW big screen TV. I want the little Toni back!
Post a Comment