We are finally turning that pile of medal we had sitting in our back yard into a garage. It's only been sitting there for a little over a year now but thanks to Ryan and his dad helping us get the concrete slab done and Harley getting Tim motivated again, we are actually getting somewhere. We bought this metal building last year and it hasn't moved since its been delivered. Tim has been busy with work and church callings and all but I thought he would have found some way to make time to get his man cave built. I personally can't wait, I'm tired of all the junk in our back yard. Harley tells me its Tim's man cave and I can't put that kind of stuff in there. But until we can get my little shed its going to have to go in the cave!
That's Tori on the very top of the ladder, I can't believe Tim let her go up there!

We are constantly telling the girls to stay away from the ladders and stay off the cement, and then he lets her go to the very top. I'm glad I wasn't out there to see that!
No comments:
Post a Comment