Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Dany, I was tagged by Katie a couple of weeks ago but I really didn't know how this works so I didn't do it (sorry Katie) but now that Dany has explained it in a email, I guess I better do it.

10 years ago I.....
only had 2 kids Toni 3 years old and Tori 8 months old
lived in Beaverton, Oregon
just bought our first house
was married for 4 years

5 things on my "to do" list today.....
get my laundry done
pick out the girls outfits for picture day tomorrow
save pictures from the computer to my new USB flash drive
get my house clean AGAIN
post on my blog this TAG thing

5 snacks that I enjoy.....
popcorn
chocolate
fruit
pumpkin seeds (thanks to Marci)
Chocolate chip cookie dough

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire.....
pay off all debt
put college money away for all 4 girls
put a large amount of money in a savings account for each of the girls for wedding and starting their own family
get a bigger hybrid car that isn't scrunched in the back seat for the kids
help get all my family out of debt
donate to charities
travel
SORRY I got carried away

5 places I have lived.....
Lake Isabella, California (Toni was born in Bakersfield)
Delta, Colorado
Beaverton, Oregon (Tori was born here)
Phoenix, Arizona (Tylee was born here)
Vancouver, Washington (Taegan was born here)

5 jobs I have had.....
baby sitter
Video Plus
Newberrys
Personal assistant for two elderly ladies
PartyTime (party decorator)

As for tagging someone else, I think everybody on my blog list has already been tagged except for Toni so...

Toni you've been Tagged!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry, I stole your kid! Most of my people had been tagged too and I thought a young person might get a kick out of it:)

Kaptured by Koren said...

hey, i haven't been tagged!!!! tell toni to tag me. :)