Our schedule is a little busy with Toni playing two sports at the same time. All of the girls play soccer and then Toni's decided that wasn't enough so she decided to also play volleyball. There are a lot of other parents that have kids that also play more than one sport at the same time and have more than one kid playing sports and I know that they manage. It just gets so hectic sometimes I wish it was all over. I'm know Dany knows how I feel with with Jimi playing volleyball and cheering, especially with football and the traveling. (I feel sorry for you) There is always something going on between all 4 girls playing soccer and Toni's volleyball with games and practices, it gets crazy. This is Tonis first time playing volleyball and just like her first time playing basketball a couple of years ago Tim and I have never seen her play either sport so we didn't know what to expect. We were asking her does she know how to play and is she any good, just giving her a bad time. I'm embarrassed to say I had no idea how they kept score, I was never into volleyball and I didn't know they play the best out of three games. Toni is very athletic, and manages to be pretty good in what ever sport she does and she played really well, she has a great serve. I'm glad that she is trying out all the different sports so she can figure out what she likes best, so far its soccer and she has been playing that since she was 5 years old. I wasn't very athletic as a kid but I think its because I never wanted to try anything because I was so shy. By the time I grew out of my shyness everyone else had played for so long that I didn't feel like I was as good as them so then I didn't want to play. I started all our girls in soccer as soon as they were old enough because I didn't want them to be like me and never try anything. They were also shy but I felt that starting them early would help them get better at it and maybe if they felt they were good, then they would want to play and hopefully grow out of their shy stage. Some of Tylee's first soccer games she wouldn't even go out on the field but now she love it, and this is Taegan's first time playing and she likes it but sometimes she will wonder off the field, we just tell her how good she's playing encourage her to go back out. Anyways, here are a few pictures of Tonis Volleyball game.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
that's awesome. i didn't know she was playing vb. good for her. tell her to check out my vb pics too. i'll have to "coach" her next time i see her. my jr. high girls could use some talent. the coaching is a challenge but it's fun to get to know that age group too, especially when they think you're cool. :)
WOW...they have Volleyball at South Fork? I guess its been a long time since I was in Jr High, but I don't even think they had it at Wallace.
Where does the time go? Before I saw the pictures I was trying to calculate what grade she must be in and assumed she was a freshman. I was wrong!
I hope she likes it.
Post a Comment