Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank Goodness For Digital Cameras

I was never good at getting my film developed in the past that's why I love having my digital camera and a computer to upload my pictures on. I have been into organizing all my pictures so I can do online scrap booking, the bad thing is I found 35 rolls of film that needs to be developed. Well, 35 times say $6.00 - $10.00 per roll is anywhere between $210.00 and $350.00. That's more money than I need to spend on getting pictures developed right now, so I decided to take a couple of rolls of film every time I go to Bakersfield with me and get them developed. I just got the first 2 developed on Monday and it was a fun surprise to see the pictures I couldn't wait to get them back. Its been so long I have no idea what I'm developing and so I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures for the next few months as I get them. These are the first pictures!




Tylee's 1st Birthday!









Tylee learned how to open the panty door and always was eating something! She use to climb to the top shelf to get to what she wanted.







These next few pictures are up river when we first moved back here. Thats Tim and Taegan.







This is Taegan, I put sunblock on her head so her hair stood staight up!








Tori













Toni and
Tylee



1 comment:

Dany said...

Love the pictures, I can't believe the kids were so small when you first moved here. Oh, by the way... TAG! You've been tagged, read my blog and copy it down with your answers!