skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is a love note Tylee made at home for a boy named Tyler. Just a couple days ago Tori was teasing her about having a boyfriend and she got really mad and said she doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't like boys. That is how Tylee has always been about boys which is normal at that age. She is only 7, I remember at that age boys still had cooties. Well I think she has been bitten by the love bug. Yesterday she ran home from the bus stop slammed open the door and yelled "guess what mom, I have a boyfriend!" She was so excited she couldn't stop talking about him. She told me how she wrote him a love note during class and it said I love you and he wrote back saying I love you too. She told me in detail what he looks like and that he has the same color of eyes that she does and how cute he is. Then she went on telling me how her cousin Hannah kissed a boy on the cheek that she likes and I told her that she's not allowed to kiss boys, and she said, "I know, but only if I want to." I said again, "NO, your not allowed to" and she says, "well maybe I will." I can't believe her she went from not liking boys one day to being in love the next day. She is so funny, that is all she could talk about yesterday. She wanted to call everyone she knew to share the news. When Tim came home from work she ran out to his car to tell him she has a boyfriend. It was cute because Tylee was getting all this attention talking about her boyfriend and Taegan came up to me and said, "I'm going to get me a boyfriend tomorrow." We just hope Tylee understands that boys will come and go, and she will have many boyfriends and that she doesn't get her heart broken if this boy decides he doesn't like her. She looked forward to going to school this morning to give him the love note she made at home.
She was so excited this morning to go to school so I wanted to take her picture and Tori told her to make the heart with her hands.
Taegan had to have her picture taken too before she would leave to go to the bus stop.
6 comments:
Tell Tylee she can have many boyfriends until she is in High school with Zach and then she has to be his girlfriend. Ok!
That is the cutest thing. Simon is 6 1/2 and absolutely despises girls. He thinks girls have coties. Its so strange. But Sawyer is my ladies man. He won't admit it, but I see him hanging out with all the girls when I pick him up.
Your girls are adorable! Watch out when they get in high school.
Tylee had Trever sneak a love note in his helmet at football practice the other day. Then last night I think he was feeling a little jealouse and out of the blue said "I'm going to break up Tylee and Tyler" we told him that wasn't nice, but he still doesn't like girls so he still thinks if he HAS to get married one day it should be to his best friend Tylee.
That's cute Trever is jealous! I'm telling you she cannot wait to go to school now. She can't talk about anything else, yesterday she brought home a ziplock bag full of love notes, and she wanted me to read every last one of them.
oh, that's precious. :) at least she's open about it!
What little boy wouldn't love Tylee. She adorable. Glad you enjoyed the chocolate but sorry you had to share with the whole family. I guess I will have to sneak you another one.
Post a Comment